Monday 17 November 2014

Monday

Today I had to work so I got up at 5 40 am and put on a load of washing, the dish washer and the tumble drier. I had a slice of toast with marmite and a cup of tea for my breakfast. I packed 2 cucumber sandwiches, 4 plums and a bottle of water for my lunch and break, made the bed, dressed,and at 7 30 left for work. First I had to pick and trim 3 boxes of turnips, then pull and bunch 30 bunches of carrots. By then it was pouring with rain ! I walked to the leek bed and trimmed 8 boxes of leeks and by that time it was 12 30 pm and time for my 15 minute  lunch. I spent most of the afternoon washing and packing the veg, I had harvested in the morning. I spent the last hour or so pulling the old tomato plants up in the greenhouse. At 4pm I left work and was home by 4 20  and was met at the door by my Husband and a lovely cup of tea. He then ran me a bath  while I was  peeling veg, etc and that was my day!!! I did take a nice photo of my turnips to put on my blog but couldn't find how to do it ! I will have to wait for one of my Grandaughters to visit and show me.

No comments:

Post a Comment