Wednesday 3 December 2014

Birthday

I am having a great day with lots of cards and presents. My Grandaughter, who is a fan of " lush" bought me some items from there and I had to laugh, the first item I pulled out of the packaging was a bath bomb called Granny takes a dip!!!(I will later) . Another funny thing was, no2 son who is away at the moment thought he would like to see me on my birthday so rang me on " face time". The only problem was I was on the bus on the way home from the city. H and I have always taken the mickey out of  people on the phone on the bus and now I am one of them. I bought some nice treats from M & S for dinner tonight so will only have to pop them in the oven and not stand and cook and no1 son is coming round on his way to work this evening, he works shifts. On Saturday we are all going out for a meal except our grandson who is away at uni'. There will be 10 of us altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment