Monday 8 December 2014

Mon

Work today and it was quite cold, if it gets much colder I will have to take a flask instead of my bottle of water. I had to do 7 dozen bunches of carrots, which took a bit longer because I had to fork them all up. I also had to pick 2 boxes of loose carrots, finish weeding the rhubarb bed and then trim leeks till home time. I haven't got to go again till Thursday.
Yesterday afternoon no2 Son and I went for a walk round Blickling hall. It was really busy there and the car park was crowded. We walked round the lake and then round the hall.it was beginning to get dark when we left and the Christmas trees lining the drive looked very pretty. I hope to put my decorations up next weekend but I have to get H to get the tree out of the loft.

No comments:

Post a Comment