Monday 15 December 2014

Monday

Work today,so a slice of toast  and a cup of tea for breakfast, 2 cucumber sandwiches and 2 tangerines for lunch with a bottle of water to wash it down and off I went. I put my phone on charge this morning when I got up and forgot it I was so annoyed !!! I had to do 10 dozen bunches of carrots and 10 boxes of loose ones. I was told that if no more orders came for me I should bunch more carrots and ended up bunching another 15 dozen bunches. We then washed and packed them and a load of swedes the men had trimmed. 4 o'clock soon came and I went home. A cup of tea and a nice hot bath were waiting for me,so I sliced a couple of potatoes into wedges and popped them into the oven to go with the quiche we are having for dinner with sweetcorn. Work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment