Friday 23 January 2015

Friday 23 rd

Today has been a good day. Last night I had a message from no 2 son saying that he will be home this evening for the weekend but even with the extra shopping I then had to get I still managed to keep my shopping bill to just under £60. When we got back and had put all the groceries away we had a coffee and waited for our loaf of bread to be done before getting ready to go out on our bikes.we decided to ride on the track because we thought the roads might be icey. Marriotts way was frozen so it was ok to ride on but you had to be careful of the frozen ruts. The ride only took an hour and a half, when we got back home we had a shower,a cheese and ham roll with a hot chocolate and it was time for me to go to the hairdressers. They did a good job and now you can't see the join!!!  On the way home we went to our favourite chippy in Costessy for fish and chips for our tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment