Friday 30 January 2015

Friday 30th

It has been a horrible day for me, I have been in such pain. I pulled a muscle in my back yesterday pulling up leeks and couldn't get to sleep until 4am this morning, then I had to get up at 6 to go to Asda for the weekly shop. ( I managed to keep the bill below £75 ). I pulled a few things out of the garden because bending seems to help the pain in my back. H did another hour on his rollers while I laid on the settee reading. I did manage to get lunch and cook dinner but I haven't done much else. I hope I am better by Monday because my bosses wife in giving us all a ' party lunch ' for my bosses 60 th birthday. Her home made pizzas are lovely. I took a photo in the garden this morning of one of the first signs of spring,we have loads of clumps of snowdrops in our garden but this clump must be an early sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment