Thursday 1 January 2015

New Year's Day 2015

Happy new year.today has been lovely. H went out with son in law and rode 60 odd miles this morning and said it was hard work. I stayed at home and did a bit of clearing up. This afternoon H and I went round to our daughter and son in laws for a meal which was lovely. Cheesie mushrooms wrapped in ham, followed by a huge roast, roast turkey, potatoes, sweet potato, mashed potato, green beans, peas, cauliflour cheese,Yorkshire puddings,stuffing, pigs in blankets and gravy. For afters there was a choice of raspberry.cheesecake, cherry and plum crumble or ice cream. After dinner we had a game of scrabble,H won and I came last ( so what's new)  but it's because I got all the rubbish letters!! 2 v's J and z. We had a great time, I had loads to drink because H was driving so I could.😏

No comments:

Post a Comment