Saturday 24 January 2015

Sat

Another good day!! 2 in a row is good.H and I rode along the track again but it was much harder today because last nights rain made it so sticky. No 2 son was in bed when we left but up when we got back. I was in an awful state, mud from head to foot, and had to make most of my clothes on the step outside.H hosed down our bikes and my shoes etc. which I have put in the washing machine ready for tomorrow. No1 son rang to see if we are all ok ( yes ), he is busy tiling his bathroom at the moment but says he will pop round tomorrow if he has time so he can see his brother.
We had steak, chips, mushrooms, peas, sweetcorn and oven bread for our evening meal which was lovely, the sirloin steaks came from my butcher and melted in the mouth. We go out to Clarkes butchers in Hevingham about once a month and stock up the freezer.(their sausage rolls are to die for).H took these 2 photos yesterday when we were out on our ride. Today we got really close to a buzzard, it was an amazing bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment