Monday 5 January 2015

Smarties

People are always saying " things don't taste the same as they used to when I was young" but in the case of smarties this is true. When my 3 brothers and I were young we would get a box of them as a special treat.( not often because of rationing ). Well the coffee coloured ones were coffee flavoured ( my favourite ) the dark brown and the red were plain chocolate and I think the rest may have been just as they are now. My brothers and I used to tip them all on to the table and each take turns choosing 1, I always took all the coffee first and then the plain choc' ones. Black magic choc's arent  as nice as they used to be either, we all loved the liquid cherry, the choc brazil, marzipan, and montelimar ( what ever that was) . I have just rememberd that the orange smarties were orange flavour!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment