Thursday 29 January 2015

Snowy Thursday

It was a horrible day at work, really cold and windy. After lunch the sky turned black it began to rain and then it hailed and finally turned to snow. I had to pick sprouts, trim leeks, bunch carrots, get a box of parsnips, a box of swedes and 2 boxes of loose carrots. We then washed and packed everything and put it in the cold store ready to be delivered tomorrow. When I got home daughter rang to say she has a nasty cold so won't be cycling with us this weekend but as the forcast is so bad I don't think we will be going out anyway, so she won't miss much. We had a nice curry for dinner which was a good meal to warm me up after being frozen for most of the day. No more work for me till Monday, hopefully it will have warmed up a bit by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment