Sunday 11 January 2015

Sunday 10 th

This morning H and son in law went out on their single speed bikes and rode over 62 miles !! You have to give them credit ! It was only 2 degrees when they left here and very windy. After they left I made the bed did all the ironing up to date and dusted the lounge. I was playing for time because H had taken my mountain bike out of the garage for me and I felt obliged to go for a ride. I put on a loaf of bread,I made a ciabatta for a change, it's a really healthy bread ..... 1 teaspoon of yeast 1 of sugar 1 of salt 3 tablespoons of olive oil 1 lb 2 oz of strong white flour and 130 mil of water.all into the bread maker for 4 1/2 hours, job done. When the bread mix was in I changed into my cycle gear and ventured out on my own. I decided to try Marriots Way,hoping that the wind had dried it up a bit and I was lucky because it wasn't too bad. I was more protected from the wind there. There were loads of people using the track, runners, dog walkers, people on horseback, ramblers and other cyclists. It's good to see whole families out on bikes together. H and I arrived home at the same time so we had a shower and I made chicken sandwiches with gherkins and a shandy for lunch and got my washing in, all nice and dry. I don't suppose I will do much else today apart from the evening meal which will be roast chicken yet again ( yesterday's leftovers ) we will have it with mashed and roast potatoes,carrots, sprouts, batter pudding and gravy. All the Christmas choc's,biscuits,and nuts are finally finished so I will try to get back on to the straight and narrow this coming week with my diet. At the beginning of the year on the same Monday I weigh myself and this year I weighed 2 lbs less than I did last year on that day.!!! How soul destroying is that? Diet for a whole year and only lost 2 pounds!!!!t

No comments:

Post a Comment