Saturday 10 January 2015

Windy Saturday

Too windy to bike so I thought I would do a bit of tidying up in the garden. I dressed ready to go out and then it rained!! When it stopped I ventured out but every thing I dug up or cut off blew away before I could clear it up, so I gave up and came in.H did a bit more to our car, it's it's M O T in a couple of weeks so he has started the big clean. I thought it was Sunday today ( because I had yesterday off ) so I had nothing out of the freezer! So we have got tomorrow's dinner tonight! Roast chicken with all the trimmings. I took a photo of my cabbage before I cut it up. I think it looks beautiful, it's a January king and they are a really sweet cabbage. I will save the outer leaves to give my Daughter when she comes on Tuesday, her rabbit will eat them so nothing is wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment