Wednesday 28 January 2015

Windy Wednesday

I got up at 5 am this morning, I had been awake for ages, couldn't get back to sleep so I went downstairs and read until I heard H moving about. Then I made a pot of tea put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. It wasn't nice enough to bike so H worked out for an hour on his rollers and after he had showered he said he was taking me to Cromer for fish and chips at Mary Janes for lunch. Their fish and chips are lovely and we haven't been for ages so it was a real treat. We drove to Cromer in torrential rain and walked to the cafe in a gale but by the time we came out the rain had stopped and the wind had dropped. However is was bitterly cold so we decided not to go for a walk along the beach. On the way home we stopped at a shop for donuts and had them when we got home with a cup of coffee. We then didn't want much for tea so we just had a banana and a yogurt with a nice cup of tea. I took this photo of my plate and they tasted as good as they look.

No comments:

Post a Comment