Friday 13 February 2015

Busy Friday

I was up at 6, put on a load of washing,had my breakfast and then got ready to go shopping. It was a big spend this week! 6 pence change from £ 100.when we got back we put everything away, had a coffee and a hot cross bun and got ready to go out on our bikes. We used mountain bikes along the track which had dried up nicely since we last used it. We got really close to a Heron but we also saw the remains of a poor swan. It must have been caught by a fox, there were masses of feathers in a long trail across a field. When we got home I got the washing in it was dry so that's a bonus when the forcast was for rain. We then had a major clear up, dusting, sweeping and washing floors, polishing doorknobs etc. etc. I made a " boiled cake" which turned out nice. We had chicken and prawn paella for dinner with small roast potatoes. I have some crocuses out now, spring is slowly arriving.

No comments:

Post a Comment