Monday 2 February 2015

Chilly Monday

It was freezing most of the day in the field but the sun came out once or twice and it was nice. At lunch we were invited into the Boss's conservatory and we had home made pizzas which were lovely,a warming cup of tea and a slice of fabulous chocolate cake which was one of Mary Berrys recipes. We then washed and packed all the leeks we had done in the morning and went back up the field and trimed some more till it was time for me to leave off. I soon warmed up when I got home and I have no more work till Thursday. Daughter rang,she is not cycling with us tomorrow because she has an awful cold. She has had it for a week now so hopefully she will soon be over it. My backache is much better so I hope it will be gone tomorrow but even it isn't I will be able to ride my bike, sometimes even if your backache is really bad, the one place that's comfortable is on a bike. I hope it's not too icy.

No comments:

Post a Comment