Wednesday 11 February 2015

Dull Wednesday

I was up at 6 and put on the dishwasher and the washing machine and had a slice of toast and marmite for my breakfast with a huge mug of tea. When the washing was done I hung it out and swept the path. We watched an old cycle race on u tube and then I got ready to go to the City. H put on a loaf of bread and then took me to the City and dropped me off at the front of City hall. I bought Grandaughter no 2 s birthday present,s but can't write what I have bought because she reads my blogs!! I bought a few things in M&S food hall and our holiday euros. We didn't need many because our holiday is full board so we just need enough for morning coffees and afternoon sangrias etc. I caught the bus home and was back before 12 30. We had " an all day breakfast " for dinner tonight and it was lovely. Bacon, eggs, sausage, tomatoes and bread and butter,H had a glass of wine but I just had a cup of tea. Work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment