Sunday 8 February 2015

Lazy Sunday

I was going out on my bike on my own but decided I couldn't be bothered . So instead I sat and read for an hour after H had gone off with our son in law and then I thought I had better get on and do something. After I had dressed, made the bed,hung out the washing etc. I began to clear our garden path. I was still out there when H came home, they had been to the coast and back. We had the rest of the sausage and onion patty for lunch, cold with sauce . I went back outside and carried on with the garden till gone 3 pm when I had to come in to get the meat in the oven ( pork )  it was a nice dinner with mash, carrots and cabbage. I have to go to work tomorrow and as I haven't been since last Monday it will make a nice change.

No comments:

Post a Comment