Thursday 26 February 2015

To the City

It's getting to be a habit,laying in bed till 6.30, I did it again this morning!  After breakfast etc. I got ready and H ran me into the City. The main reason I went was to pay for our holiday. After I had sorted that out I bought a couple of things that H had asked me to get and then I went to M & S for one of their meal deals which we have just eaten and it was lovely. We had duck legs in port and orange sauce with garlic mushrooms ( I added potato wedges ) for desert we had millionaire's chocolate cheesecake and I got white wine for a change, it all made for a lovely meal. While I was out H put my bike back together arter painting it so I can use it tomorrow. I forgot to say yesterday that when I was out in the garden a pair of buzzards were circling above my head for ages. It was a lovely sight, they were huge and hardly moved their wings,just glided round on the wind. This afternoon I made a loaf of bread and a dozen chocolate and choc chip buns but there are only 11 left now as I have eaten one.

No comments:

Post a Comment