Sunday 1 February 2015

Wet start to new month

I was up just after 5 am because I was unable to get comfortable and I just sat and read till H came down at 7 am. We had our breakfast, I had porridge and he had toast. I then stripped no 2 sons bed, put it all in the washing machine and put yesterday's into the tumble drier because, even though I hung it out yesterday there was little dry out there. H made a fruit and malt loaf and as soon as it was cooked he cut the crust off for me and I had it with butter while it was still hot, it was lovely. He is now on his rollers again, I went to hang out the sheets etc after it stopped raining and the sun came out but before I had finished it turned black again and the next minute it began to rain so I brought everything in and they will go in the tumble drier in the morning when it's cheaper electric.we are having toasted malt loaf for lunch, chicken for dinner with Christmas pudding and custard for afters. While H was on his turbo I dusted the lounge and finished yet another book. I was going into the garden to take a photograph of my winter aconites to brighten this blog up but it's raining again so I will wait for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment