Tuesday 24 February 2015

Windy Tuesday

I put a load of washing on as soon as I got up so it would be done on cheap electricity. I had my breakfast,H was already up and had made a pot of tea. We sat and watched the local news on tv,had a coffee and then got ready to go out on our bikes. It was really too windy which made it hard work. We kept to the lanes so we were a bit shelterd by the hedges but each field gateway we passed we were buffeted into the road or the hedge depending on which side the wind was. We rode 34 miles. We had cream crackers, cheese and pickle for lunch H had a glass of wine, I had water. H then went into the garage and stripped my cycle down to just the frame and has given it a first coat of paint. While he was out there I cooked dinner, jacket potato, salmon and baked beans with a slice of bread and butter. We just had a yogurt for desert. I was going to do a bit of work in the garden this afternoon but I couldn't be bothered.

No comments:

Post a Comment