Wednesday 11 March 2015

11th

I managed to stay in bed till 6.50, quite good for me. I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast,( porridge)  we had a coffee and I hung out the washing.H got ready for a bike ride and when he left I got on with the housework. He did  over 34 miles at over 20 miles an hour. After his shower and some lunch we went to look for a new coffee table and a standard lamp. The table we have is a huge square thing and helps our lounge to look small so we thought we would get something smaller. We also bought a new lamp. The lamp is an " up lighter " and also has a bendy reading lamp. Our evening meal was scampi,fish cakes,mushrooms,sweetcorn,peas and chips. But I cooked the whole lot in the oven so they were not at all greasy. My violets are out now so it's yet more colour in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment