Wednesday 4 March 2015

4 th March

I was up before 5.45 again, put on a load of washing and had a bowl of porridge for my breakfast. We then sat and watched a film that H had recorded last night. He then got ready to go out on his bike. When he left I hung out the washing, washed up and then went outside and potted about in the garden till I got too cold. I came in and sat and read a book till H came home. We then had lunch and watched a cycle race. I made a fish pie for dinner which was nice, we had it with cauliflower and sprouts. No 2 Grandaughter didn't go to school today because she was sick. There must be a bug going around because she very rarely has a day off. I am now going to relax and watch my soaps. I had a text from no 2 son last night to say he was home safely from Spain and that he will ring tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment