Sunday 1 March 2015

March 1 St

Today has been better for me than yesterday,thank goodness,I was so bored. This morning H went out on a training ride with his cycle club, the first of the season. When he left I put on a loaf of bread and spent a couple of hours in the garden. I saw my first ladybird of the season. I had an email from New Zealand today,it was nice to hear all their news. They are having a very hot summer so far so I hope we follow suit. H had  a good ride. No2 son is still in Spain climbing and sent me a photo of a lizard he spotted on his climb today which I will put on the end of this blog ( it's more interesting than my ladybird) ! They also saw several wild boar running in the valley below them. We had a fried egg sandwich for lunch and pork roast for dinner tonight. I have tried not to eat so much today, I ate far too much yesterday and now I feel all bloated. Thank goodness I am going to work tomorrow and I can only eat what I take with me,there are no shops or hot chocolate machines in the middle of the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment