Monday 30 March 2015

Monday

Work today so I packed 2 corned beef sandwiches,some sticks of celery and cucumber, my bottle of water and off I went. I had to trim leeks again but I went down to the wash pit at 12, washed them and we had our lunch. I then packed all the leeks and two of us went back up the field to plant Broard beans. When they were done we both went back to the leeks and trimmed a few more boxes, we went back to the yard, washed them and I only had time to pack a few before it was time for me to go home. There are now only 16 rows of leeks left. When I got home there was a nice cup of tea waiting for me.
Yesterday no 2 son rang, he didn't know it is Easter this coming weekend!!! No work tomorrow but I have to go again on Wednesday. I expect H will want to go out on bikes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment