Sunday 22 March 2015

Off to the seaside

I was up at 6 as usual and had toast for breakfast. H got our bikes out and I made made the bed, swept and washed the kitchen floor and bathed and replasted my lump.we then got ready to go out on our bikes. I did say to H before we left "we won't be doing over 60 miles will we?" Oh no was the answer,far less.Well 67.82 miles later we arrived home!!! However I have to say I really enjoyed the ride and will do it again. Daughter and son in law came part of the way with us but had to turn back because of the time. We stopped at a cafe in Walcott for a coffee and I took a photo of the sea. It looked beautiful with all the seagulls on the beach and the sun shining on the sea. We had a roast for dinner ( lamb) with new potatoes,cauliflower,peas,batter puds and gravy. Daughter and son in law were waiting for us when we got home,they came to measure our worktops because we are having granite ones fitted. It's daughters birthday tomorrow, she will be 48.

No comments:

Post a Comment