Friday 27 March 2015

Shopping day

Up at 6 and toast for breakfast, H made a malt loaf and it's lovely toasted. We then got ready and went to Asda,I offered to go on my own as H has a bad back but he insisted on coming with me. I spent £103 but I had to buy 4 Easter eggs which put up the bill, and I still have 2 more to get. After I had unpacked and put everything away,we had a coffee before getting ready to go out on our bikes. We went along the track for a short ride because I had a hair appointment this afternoon and we had to get back,shower and have our lunch. I have had it done a slightly different colour but I don't think anyone will notice. I like it, its not as yellow. We got back home at 4.30, had a wine and I cooked dinner, paella with prawns,chicken and chorizo .H is going out tomorrow with our son in law so I will be able to get stuck into some housework, they are leaving early so hopefully they will be back before the rain which is forecast.

No comments:

Post a Comment