Sunday 8 March 2015

Sunday 8th

Up at 6.10, porridge for breakfast and a load of washing on.H got ready and left home at 7.30 to meet with his cycling club. After he left I hung the washing out, made the bed,dressed,etc. and did a bit of cleaning. I had a coffee,made some chocolate chip buns and put on a loaf of bread. I then went outside and pruned all our roses. There are about 15 of them so it took a while. I also cleared the plants and weeds from round them and gave them all some rose food. H came home around 12.40, he had done 74 miles. We had a fried egg sandwiches for lunch and a Sunday roast this evening. We have had some rain and it was just enough to water in the rose food. We also had our water cut off for a couple of hours this afternoon.
I have several Camellia's along our north facing fence and the first one has come out,it's a red double flower and this afternoon I saw the first butterfly of the year on them. I went out to take a photo of it but it flew away. So I took a picture of the flowers anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment