Tuesday 3 March 2015

Tuesday cycling

I was up at 5.40 and put on a load of washing. I made a bowl of porridge for my breakfast,spot of tea and H came down. We put the dishwasher on and I swept and washed the kitchen floor. Our daughter then sent a message saying she was on her way so we went up and got into our cycle gear. We set off at a great pace and all went well for the first 11.7 miles but daughter got a puncture so we had to stop, take out her rear wheel and put in a new tube. It was hard to pump up with a small pump and we all got quite cold. We had warmed up again after around 6 miles and ended up with 33.8 miles  ( daughter did more because she cycled to and from hers as well ) when we came back we checked our phones which had tracked our rides only to find that when we stopped for the puncture something went wrong with mine and I only had the first 11 miles!!! I am most annoyed. We had a shower and cheese sandwiches for lunch. I then read till it was time to cook dinner, quiche, mushrooms, baked beans and potato wedges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment