Thursday 26 March 2015

Wet work day

It was work for me again so after I had put on a load of washing,had my breakfast and packed my lunch I got ready to go.when I left home it was 5 degrees it went down to 4 quite quickly and by the time I got to work it was only 3 1/2  and I only have to drive 7 1/2 miles!! I had to trim leeks till coffee break and then fill 5 boxes with loose carrots. After that I pulled up a few parsnips and was taken down to the yard to wash and pack them. After lunch I had to go to the greenhouse and prick out little plants for the rest of the day. When I got home H was waiting on the doorstep, ( he normally reverses the car in for me) he motioned for me to drive it in and it turns out he has put his back out!! He was only emptying the dishwasher. We had pizzas for dinner tonight,the first time this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment