Sunday 29 March 2015

Wetter Sunday

We both got up at 6 and alterd our clocks to 7 so we didn't loose any sleep. I did another load of washing but couldn't hang it out. We gave up on the idea of going out and sat and watched a film H recorded last night. ( loopers ) it was good. We had a corned beef sandwich for lunch with brown sauce. This afternoon our daughter, son in law and Grandaughter no 2 all came round to see us so that was nice. We watched a cycle race on tv and a Mr Bean film. We had a massive thunderstorm this afternoon with loads of rain. For our evening meal we had a chicken pie, potato wedges and peas. I have had a huge piece break off one of my teeth today so I will have to make an appointment at the dentist. My daughter noticed my hair is a different colour!!

No comments:

Post a Comment