Thursday 19 March 2015

Work day.

I got up at 5.45,put on a load of washing,had my breakfast,packed my cucumber sandwiches and my bottle of water,dressed and went to work. I had to pick a basket of sprouts first and then trim 8 boxes of leeks, all of which took me till 12.15,we just had time to wash them all before lunch. I then had to help pack them all plus a load of carrots the men had done. It was all finished by 2.15 and one of the men and I went back to the top of the field to harvest a box of beetroot,4 boxes of parsnips and a couple more boxes of carrots. We took them down to the washing area and washed everything, I began to help with the packing when my boss said it was time for me to go home.
At the top of the field is a caravan that my boss bought for me to sit and have my lunch in but a few weeks ago some mindless yobs smashed the windows. I had a bath when I got home and then cooked dinner, jacket potatoes,mushrooms,peas,sweetcorn,salmon and bread and butter H got my washing in for me, all dry. No more work till Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment