Tuesday 28 April 2015

Hubby's birthday

I have had a nice day. All my washing got dry, I managed a quite decent ride along the track and H took me out to lunch. We did our ride early, leaving home at 8.50. We came back, had a shower and a coffee and then sat and waited till lunch time when H took me to the Marsham arms pub where we had our lunch. We had a lovely meal, mushroom soup with home made bread and butter for starters and then I had " posh fish and chips" with mushy peas and tartare sauce, H had sea bass on a bed of pea and lemon risotto. We were both too full for desert. We washed it down with cider and tap water. When we got back home H opened a bottle of red wine he was given for his birthday and we had a glass of that. A couple of hours later no 1 son came round and spent some time with us, daughter in law sent me some lovely plants that she has grown, she really has got green fingers.
Work for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment