Monday 20 April 2015

Monday

Toast for breakfast cucumber sandwiches for lunch. First I had to pick 25 bunches of radishes and then rhubarb,15 boxes of various weights. After that it was off to the leeks where I thimmed 5 boxes and I walked down to the greenhouse where I spent the rest of the day. In there I pricked out another 450 celeriac plants and started to pot up some tiny tomato plants. After I had finished the first sort I pricked out a few cucumber plants before it was time for me to go home. We had a special treat this afternoon, it was so hot in the glasshouse our bosses wife brought us an ice cream. I had a cornetto. When I got home I had a bath and cooked dinner,   Steak and onion pie, mashed potato,purple sprouting broccoli , red peppers and gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment