Tuesday 14 April 2015

Sunny Tuesday

A nice day at last!! Porridge for breakfast with a mug of tea. I put on a load of washing and we had a coffee. H then went into our garage to get his bike out and our sun loungers and the wind break. I couldn't go out on my bike because I have spent all night coughing again. He put the windbreak up so I could sit behind it. He got ready and went off to do a ride and when he left I washed the kitchen floor, hung the washing out washed up and then changed into my shorts to sit out in the sun. I was out there from 10.45 to 3 o'clock only going in to make tuna sarnies when H came back. He also came out to sit in the garden for a while. I had flip flops on and I can see a mark across my feet where the strap goes. We had spaghetti Bolognese this evening which was nice. I have to work again tomorrow so I hope I am not coughing too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment