Thursday 9 April 2015

Thursday work.

I took salad leaf sandwiches for my lunch at work but by 3 o'clock I felt sick I was so hungry. I will have to add cheese or something next time. I had to trim 4 boxes of leeks and do 2 boxes of loose carrots before 10 am and then after coffee break i had to pick 46 bunches of radishes. After that I had to go back to leeks and do 6 more boxes. I then had to go back to the greenhouse to fill and seed 6 trays of leeks, it was then home time. My throat is sore and I couldn't wait to get home for my lovely cup of tea only to find H had forgotten to make it!!  It's the first time I have come home from work to no pot of tea since he retired 12 years ago. He made me one straight away and poured me a nice hot bath with loads of bubbles. We had pie, carrots,cauliflower,potatoes and gravy.
Some of the radishes I picked.

No comments:

Post a Comment