Thursday 16 April 2015

Thursday

Work again. I did a load of washing, hung it out when it was done, had a slice of toast for breakfast, packed my cucumber sandwiches,a few sticks of celery, some tomatoes and my water and went to work. I was in the greenhouse all day. First I had to pick 110 bunches of radishes and then I spent all the rest of the day pricking out trays of celeriac. I took a photo of what I was doing on my iPhone and normally by the time I get home they are on my iPad but today they haven't turned up so I can't put them on my blog. 
I am still coughing like mad and H moans every time I cough but I tell him he should think himself lucky he only has to listen to it not do it!! My throat is so sore and my headache is back. It was chicken curry for dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment