Sunday 12 April 2015

Too windy again

I had porridge for my breakfast for a change. H went out on his bike at 7.30 and rode 66 miles at over 20 miles an hour. He said he felt really good and wants another pasta bake next next Saturday to see if it works again. I just worked about the house but my cough is so bad I felt I was doing everything in slow motion. When H got home he was hungry so we had bacon sandwiches and a bun for lunch with a glass of chocolate milk. Our evening meal was a roast, pork with veg and batter puds. I wish the wind wind would drop,we seem to have had it for ages. It's work for me again tomorrow, one of the men I work with is on holiday this coming week which only leaves 2 of us to do all the work,( our boss helps out but he has a lot of tractor work to do, ploughing etc. )  I may get an extra day.

No comments:

Post a Comment