Wednesday 29 April 2015

Work

I made my cucumber sandwiches, had my breakfast etc. and went to work. I had to pick rhubarb first and then radishes, after that it was leeks, we did 2 more rows so only 4 rows left now. We washed and  packed them and had our lunch. After lunch I seeded 6 trays with salad leaves, 200 pots with courgette's and squashes and 9 trays with 104 squashes in each. There was still some time left so I pricked out 924 lettuce into the field. We had a glass of wine when I came home, a relaxing bath and then dinner. It rained this afternoon but we haven't had nearly enough. Everything in the fields is way behind this year. My boss asked me to work again tomorrow but he says he might not have a full day's work for me, it all depends what people order in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment