Sunday 10 May 2015

Better day

When I got up H had already had his breakfast and was almost ready to go out to meet his cycle club. I put on a load of washing, had my breakfast, put on the dishwasher and washed up all the things that wouldn't fit. I hung the washing out and made some chocolate buns with choc chips. I did a few more odd jobs and then got ready to ride to our daughters to visit her and granddaughter and to give her some holiday money. We sat on the garden with a nice cup of tea and a cookie that my youngest g/ daughter had made which was yummy and she is only 12. When I left my daughter got her bike out and cycled almost all the way home with me.H arrived home soon after me and he had done 63.7 miles. ( I did 10 )  after lunch we sat in the garden for a couple of hours. The sun wasn't very strong but it was quite pleasant because the wind was warm. It's work again for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment