Friday 1 May 2015

Dentist day

This morning we went shopping first thing and I spent loads of money!! ( £110.06 ) but I did buy a new griddle non stick frying pan, a swim suit and a pair of flip flops for my holiday. After we had unpacked and had a coffee we changed into our cycle gear and went out on our bikes. We rode 36 1/2 miles at 15.2 miles an hour. We had cheese and crackers with a coffee for lunch and then I had a long soak in the bath. Much longer than I intended because I fell asleep and didn't wake up until the water cooled right down!!! At 4 pm I had to go to the dentist, it was for a check up but I had broken one of my teeth a few weeks ago so thought I would have to have another appointment and hoped I could get it sorted before our holiday. However the dentist said I could have it done there and then if I wanted. Yes please,  he has made a brilliant job of it and he also cleaned and polished my teeth and I don't have to go back until November. It was paella and wedges for dinner tonight with roast red peppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment