Tuesday 19 May 2015

Showers

H is not well! He went to the Doctors a couple of weeks ago and is waiting for a hospital appointment for a scan. But he is in a lot of pain and had to go to the Doctors again today. The first one thought it might be a hernia but the doc today said he can't see of feel any sign of one. H is very slim so I think a hernia would show. He has to go again Friday morning for a blood test. The big worry is the up coming holiday! I don't think we should go and I told H to get a certificate from the doc so at least we could get half our money back, but he wouldn't do it. I think his health is far more important than our holiday but I don't really know how bad he is feeling, he's been fine all day but he can't sleep at night. Hopefully he will get a better sleep tonight.
It's work for me tomorrow the first day this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment