Thursday 7 May 2015

Thursday

It was work for me today so I did a load of washing and hung it out had my breakfast and packed my lunch. I had to pick 65 bunches of radish, 15 of spring onions and then go weeding till coffee break. We then all went planting till 12.30 ( lunch time ) I spent all the rest of the day weeding. We had a couple of short sharp showers, but it was quite a nice day. When I got home H had got the washing in and made a pot of tea. We had pork chops this evening with new potatoes, cauliflower, carrots and an egg on top. Daughter rang when I got home she had to have a mammogram this week and she is all clear and doesn't have to go again for a year. She hadn't even told me she was going because she didn't want me to worry. Hopefully she will now stay cancer free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment