Tuesday 2 June 2015

Gales

We have 2 arches over our garden path and it was so windy this afternoon one of them blew down! H has propped it up after a fashion but it won't last and will have to wait till after our holiday to be sorted out properly. We collected our holiday tickets and case labels etc. today so it's all go now, sorting out clothing packing and clearing up so its all nice for no 2 son to house sit.
I am working tomorrow and I think I am working Thursday as well but I have Friday off to get everything sorted which is handy because we are off at 6.20 Saturday morning. It says in our holiday booklet our cases must not weigh more than 40 lbs.!!! H says his weighs 20 but mine is about 38 !!!i hope our scales aren't too far out, half my things aren't in yet so I will be hiding things in H s case.

No comments:

Post a Comment