Tuesday 30 June 2015

Hospital

I had a dreadful sleep what with the heat, my awful cough and worrying about H having tests at the hospital. Apart from all that, my burnt back is so sore and I had to lie on my front all night. We left home at 9.10 and arrived at the hospital with only a few minuites to spare. H had an ultrasound and a camera into his bladder to check for tumors etc. and everything is ok so that's a relief. He has another appointment in August for a scan of his chest area to check for hernias and his gall bladder. 
When we left the hospital we went to our daughters for lunch which was lovely. We had chicken and stuffing rolls with home made scotch eggs and crisps and then cakes!!! A lovely cold drink to wash it down and a cup of tea. We sat in the garden for a while before H said we should go home because he wanted to cut the grass. I worked in the garden and filled my brown bin again ready for next week. My washing was nice and dry so I added it to the ironing pile!  I did a bit of it this morning before it got too warm but the pile doesn't seem to be going down much. It's work for me tomorrow and I am going to try to find something I can wear that doesn't ride up and leave my back bare it is so sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment