Monday 29 June 2015

Hot Monday

As it was going to be hot today I took a salad for my coffee break and lunch. It was lovely and refreshing at 10 ( coffee break ) but by lunch ( 12.45 ) it wasn't as nice, wet soggy lettuce etc. I had to pick 50 bunches of beetroot and then weed till 1 pm when we all sat on the back of the planter to plant sprouting broccoli and cabbages, I then only had about half an hour before home time so I did a bit more weeding.when I got home my cup of tea was waiting for me. I had a nice cool shower and got dinner. When I was bent down to weed, my top must have ridden up and I have got a horrible burnt smilie shaped mark on my back!!! Tomorrow I am not working because H has to go to hospital for some tests and of course I am going with him. His letter says w e. Must be prepared to be there for four to five hours so it's going to be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment