Tuesday 9 June 2015

Today's blog

  Well today was a bit different, we hired bikes again but for 3 days this time and our hotel will will store them for us over night. We then went and bought a bottle of water each and had a coffee. We then decided to bike to a place called Tossa de mar. We had to climb mountains both ways and I am proud to say I didn't get off my bike once. We had our lunch there, paella with mussels langoustines cockles pork and chicken, it was lovely. We washed it down with a beer and coffee. It was 34 degrees at the resort, far too hot really to struggle up a mountain but it was good fun coming back down the other side. It was only 38 miles there and back but took us most of the day. I had a cold shower when we got back, I can't remember ever being so hot before. We had a nice evening meal with a bottle of rose wine and a bottle of water, we drank the lot ( I had all the water but am still thirsty ). 

No comments:

Post a Comment