Wednesday 10 June 2015

Wednesday

Hot again today! Normally when we go on holiday we are nice and brown already, me from working in the fields in my shorts and bra and H from laying in the garden, but this year it's been so cold I haven't worked without my poloneck jumper and H hasn't sat out. So he is rather pink and I spend most of the day slathering on sunblock. We didn't bike so far today as we are a bit stiff from our mountain ride yesterday, so we just rode 18 miles. I went for a dip in the Med and it was lovely but the sand burnt my feet on the way back up the beach, it was red hot. We hope to explore a bit further tomorrow.
We walked round a park this afternoon and as we approached a group of palm trees there was such a commotion so we went to take a closer look only to find a baby green parrot on the ground which we think must have fallen out of the nest. The parents were so worried so we made a quick exit.

No comments:

Post a Comment