Thursday 25 June 2015

Work

 I packed myself a salad for my lunch, had a slice of toast for my breakfast and got ready to go to work. I had a lift to the top of the field and we had to pick 50 bunches of beetroot (5 in each bunch ) they looked nice and are lovely tender beetroot, the first of the season. Then it was 20 bunches of spring onions 12 bunches of radishes and 18 bunches of new baby carrots. All this took till 9.40 and then I had to spend the rest of the day in the greenhouse and boy oh boy was it hot in there!!!! I had to de shoot all the tomatoes and winde them up their strings, then I had to fill and seed 16 trays with lettuce and salad leaves. It all took till 3.45 so I pulled a few weeds out till it was home time.  I have to go again tomorrow. H was disappointed because I had told him if I wasn't needed we would go for a ride along Marriotts way. Also we will have to do our weekly shop on Saturday 
       Holiday photos .......

No comments:

Post a Comment