Saturday 27 June 2015

Yesterday's blog

Yesterday my feet hardly touched the ground I was so busy. I had an awful sleep because my throat is so sore and I kept waking myself up by coughing. There were at least 5 people on our coach with dreadful coughs so I just knew I would get one. I was up at 20 to 6, put on a load of washing and the dishwasher, had my breakfast, dressed and went off to Asda shopping.we saw our daughter in law on the way,walking the dog. I spent almost 120 pounds !!!! As soon as we got back I unpacked and put everything away and then rushed to get ready to go for a cycle ride with daughter who was coming round at 9 am. H went with her husband and she and I went together. We rode 37 1/2 miles at 16.3 miles an hour. We were quite pleased with ourselves, specialy as I am feeling one degree under. The men did 55 miles at over 20 miles an hour!!!! We had a cup of tea while we were waiting for them to get back and when they left we had a shower and then lunch ( cheese and biscuits washed down by choc milk ), no 2 son then came back wanting his lunch ( he had been to the climbing centre for the morning ). He is not eating bread at the moment so I made him a salad. I got in the washing and spent half an hour ironing but it was so hot I gave up and still have loads to finish. I pulled another load of weeds and dead forget me nots etc.out of the garden and then it was time to start dinner. We had a B B Q with steak, chicken, and sausages. I did loads of salad with cold new potatoes grated cheese and carrot plus all the usual stuff.we had strawberries and cream for pud. I finally sat down at around 8.45 to watch a film ( the equaliser ) it was quite gory.    Last holiday photos France and white cliffs of Dover.

No comments:

Post a Comment