Monday 20 July 2015

Busy Monday

I put on a load of washing as soon as I got up, had my breakfast, packed my lunch, made the bed, dressed, hung out the washing and went to work. I had to pick 50 bunches of beetroot, 75 bunches of radishes and 200 bunches of spring onions. Then I was sent another list for 10 more bunches of beetroot and 60 more of spring onions. All this took till almost 1 o'clock. I then went weeding till 2.45 when I walked downto the greenhouse to pick the tomatoes which took till hometime. It sure was hot in the greenhouse!! When I got home had a cup of tea, a bath and my evening meal, that's it for me for today, I am just going to veg out in front of the t v for the rest of the evening........................................... A photo of the bit I still have left to weed. You would never know there are parsnips in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment